Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Jane Austen Ate...


I've decided at last to read What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew, since it seems to have been popping up in every search for "Jane Austen" that I make on Amazon ever since I can remember. If it's so well-known and well-read, I feel it my duty to read it as an admirer and scholar of Jane Austen. My procrastination to read it has been quite irrational, now that I consider it. Because I'd never thoroughly investigated it before and just assumed that it wouldn't have very much of Jane's world since it included Dickens. I know, all unfounded! Once I'd picked it up from my library, and read the contents and description, I became quite excited! I can see there are some questions I have that will be answered in it's pages.



I'll be giving my opinion on it when I've finished it! So check back for that.

'Til the next post!
_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment